Thursday, January 15, 2015


Hey so ive made it and im safe. Sorry I did not call when I got to Newark I got busy.  There were a lot on that flight to Manchester, there was probably 15 or so. The one sister going to England Birmingham flew to London so there are more to come.  Interesting fact the only German mission they sever is usually Alpine meaning usually Berlin and Frankfurt go to Provo unless they are from Europe like France going to Berlin they would more than likely send them here. It's amazing how green it is here!!!!!!! Love you! Oh, by the way my pdays are on Wednesdays just so you are aware!!
My address for the MTC is
Elder Seth Bowers
Alpine German- Speaking Mission
England Missionary Training Center
Temple way
Chorley
Lancashire
England PR6 7EQ
 
I love you!
Elder Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment