Monday, February 16, 2015

When the fog lifts, we see the Son!






Love my call to serve!


So we are not going to the temple today, so we will get those names done next week. I hope you have a splendid time in Utah learning more about family history. I honestly miss going to the family history center. 




So today is PDAY! We went on a church history tour.  It was great; we went into Preston and walked around. 










This week has been pretty normal, I feel like. The 2 weekers left and we get more tomorrow, but this time I will leave when they leave too!





So, here are some pictures from today’s outing. We went to Preston, walk around the city, and went out into the country side arch.
We saw several key places like where the missionaries first stated to preach in the square, where the first baptisms, and where President Hinckley lived as a missionary.

 We also went to a small town smaller than Ririe.

The post office was closed, but it was like we stepped back in time. The streets were rock and they had rock walls along the road. It was fantastic to see the country side.


 Crazy to think two weeks from now I will be in Munich, Germany! So many emotions are associated with that! We had another member of the 70 give a devotional last week.  It was the second one since I have been here and it was good. I gave the opening prayer in German!



 Sunshine Seth has really decided that he misses the sun.  No sun the last few days/week, it has been cloudy, it makes me sad. Its great things are green, but miss the yellow and blue. 
 
Sunday we did an all-German Sacrament meeting. So EVERYTHING was in German, even conducting and announcements. Sorry about the video not being able to see me when we sang. We were positioned right but the sister in front moved and it was not a battle worth fighting to make sure I could get seen.
Had interviews with the President and he said, “That out of my district, he thinks I am the one he knows least.”

 It will be crazy to not see all these people at the MTC in a few weeks. Love you ALL! Hope everyone has an awesome week! 

Love,
Elder Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment