Monday, March 30, 2015

see the new Easter video on lds.org! It can bring the spirit of Easter in all our lives by watching a simple video.


So this last week what has happened... Umm let me think...

So last P-Day we went and walked around in the forest a bit to the Celtic graves. I am not sure but hey it was a nice walk. So yesterday, we had daylight saving times well I am not sure what it is called but we now are an hour ahead.

General conference is coming! I am so excited! We get the watch the morning sessions live but here it will be in the evening. We also get to watch the second session from Saturday and the priesthood session on Sunday. It will be amazing!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So we went to Rottweil this week and while there we met a crazy guy. He was talking in dialect so I had no idea what he was saying. After 3 minutes, he started raising his voice and slamming his walking stick on the ground.
 
My companion started to hastily walk away and so I followed as fast as I could because I was closer to the guy and had to walk by him to get away from him. It was so weird!

So hopefully by now you have been able to see the new Easter video and if not you need to! It can bring the spirit of Easter in all our lives by watching a simple video.














While during my scripture study I was reading in Doctrine and Covenants section 112:19, “Wherefore, whithersoever they shall send you, go ye, and I will be with you; and in whatsoever place ye shall proclaim my name an effectual door shall be opened unto you, that they may receive my word. There I found such comfort in this scripture.








So times we never know what is behind the door if we do not try other doors first. There will always be a way an open door so to say in this life we just need to be humble enough to recognize

























Have a Great Easter!  Love you all so much!
Elder Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment