Monday, March 16, 2015

Sometimes it can be partly cloudy, but that just helps us enjoy the days when it is sunny out.


So this week has been great!

Tuesday we had zone training in Singing and it was awesome even if it was in German. I had to lead everyone in saying our purpose, mission scripture, and doctrine and covenants 4., then give a little thought about what I have learned recently in my scripture study.

Saw Elder and Sister Lee again crazy how many times I have seen them so far. One of our zone leaders has a sister on a mission who I was in the MTC with. Crazy how small the Church can make the world.

Elder Meilsoe (the zone leader), is such a great example. The Zone leaders came and worked with us for a few hours this week. We went street contacting in Villigen and got a few potentials out of it. We also got an investigator name Bibi. I never met her but I guess she is very open in hearing our message. We have an appointment set up with her on Wednesday. I still will not be able to meet her this week because on Tuesday after district meeting I’m going on exchanges and will stay and work in Schaffhausen until Thursday morning.

The members here are so great there is a Philippian family here who we went to church yesterday and they are so love to us. They are wonderful members of the church. They have been in Germany for a little while. They moved from England here.

The Ustagas are so Christ like!  My companion was sick on Saturday, so I cleaned the apartment a little. I swept, mopped- I'm starting to turn into dad, I mopped on my hands and knees- cleaned windows, and organized the kitchen, and de cluttered it a little.  Yesterday was Sunday; I can say I went to church when I was a little sick. It was not fun at all, BUT a less active member, Brother Prince Bald came to Church yesterday!!!! IT was awesome the branch received him so well.

Jagadees a new convert, who we have been working with also came. It was so great to see both of them there. It was crazy that my companion and I did not sit right next to each other because we had 2 different people we were working with come. The other set also had someone they are working with come to church so it was great! While at zone training I had an “aha” moment of” I can do this!” I also read Alma 57:27 which helped strengthen my testimony some. Sometimes it can be partly cloudy, but that just helps us enjoy the days when it is sunny out.
Love you so much,
Elder Bowers 
 
 
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment