Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I am so thankful for my Redeemer and Savior Jesus Christ. He lives and because of him I may live again too.

It was a great Easter Sunday! I am so thankful for my Redeemer and Savior Jesus Christ. He lives and because of him I may live again too. I love hearing from servants of the Lord and am so thankful for this blessing in my life.

            


So last week on P-day we went to Konstnace. I was great to get out and go to another city. Monday night we went to the Ziegners' home- the couple from America the Watts were watching the kids and house while the parents went to conference; Brother Watts served his mission here and now is here for an internship- there we had a family home evening with them.  Tuesday it was super great weather in Schaffhausen for district meeting. Most of the trees were starting to bloom and had flowers on them. There flowers were up and it was great. That night we went to a Romanian family's home for dinner.


My new companion is Elder Holm. He has been in Austria his whole mission but now is coming to Germany! He will go home in September.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Ziegners loved conference. They told me about how there was someone that was from their stake in the same session only a few places away from them. The next two weeks is going to be crazy!
Tomorrow we have zone training in Singing, 2 appointments for Wednesday, 1 on Thursday, Friday we have interviews and district meeting in Singen, Saturday we have a finding day in s├Ąckingen, then next week Elder Bednar is coming so Friday we travel to Munich to stay the night, then on Saturday morning we get to hear from him and other members of church leadership after which we travel home.

So one amazing thing has happened this week. It was a day was I felt like nothing was going right. No one was home so we tried one more person before going home. When we pulled up she was outside and was receptive to us. She was just about to leave but we were able to set up an appointment with her for later this week. It was amazing how small things can turn around the day!

 


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Love you and loved the missionary bunnies,
Elder Bowers
 












No comments:

Post a Comment