Monday, May 18, 2015

Remember the "little" things as we make our journey in this wonderful time in all of our lives!


So this week we watched a cool thunder and lightning storm from our balcony on Wednesday night. So this week has just been "normal" I guess you could say nothing to big but transfer calls came on Saturday.
 
 
 
 
 
we received our call and I thought that we would both be staying here. Well, starting with the news for Elder Holm. He will be staying here and training a new Golden. -so as this happens I’m thinking that cannot be because I’m here and I do not think I will be leaving and they are not making it a four man again...- then it was time for my news.
 
 
 
 
 
Elder Jensen started out saying how I was going to be getting on a train and going far away.-I figured that was maybe a little bit of a joke I cannot be going too far away. Well then the shocker came. I will be transferred to Vienna or Wien as they call it here. So I will be going to Wien 4 which is the international ward there.
 
 
 
This means that the area boundaries are the whole zone, the ward we are in is English speaking, and we are the missionaries for the English speakers. So it will be a four missionary apartment. We will share it with another companionship but they are assigned to one of the German speaking wards there.
 
 
 Thursday I will be getting on a train and traveling most of the day to Austria!

 
Since it was my last Sunday here in Schwenningen I was asked to bear my testimony and I did, I only said a few English words because I do not know them in German, but I was also given the chance to Bless the Sacrament in German. One of the learning experiences from this is that no matter what language Heavenly Father knows what is being said. He is there for us along each step of our journey and wants to help us be happy if we will allow him and do what he asks of us.
video

 
 
May this week be filled with many blessings and remember the "little" things as we make our journey in this wonderful time in all of our lives!

 

 With all the love from Deutschland,

 Elder Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment