Thursday, May 28, 2015

This week has been one of the Books!




This week has been one for the books! Was sad to say good bye to Schwenningen and I know I will miss it! It will always hold a special place in my heart!

 
 
 
 
 
So, on transfer day the trains in Germany were on strike and were not running. We drove to Tubingen and from there I took bus with another elder and the sisters to Munich. When we arrived in Munich I was informed that my train had already left...So that was fun to drag my bags from the bus station to the train station.

 
 
Then they told me that I would be taking a train to Salzburg.  As we sat by the Gliese we were told it was not coming all the way in to the main train station so we went back to the area where I came in on the bus. Keep in mind I still have my suitcases and have to carry them up and down stairs. When we finally got on it was good.  

 

20 minutes into the ride the other elders got off and I was by myself to Salzburg. Once in Salzburg the zone leaders met me and helped me get on another train for Wien and then I was off again by myself to Wien. So it was a long day since I got up at 4 and got into Wien about 730 in the evening.

I am back into a 4 man apartment. My companion is from Provo, Utah. He has been out three more transfers than I so he is going into his 6 transfer. He is 18 so it is a young companionship. Wien is different than Schwenningen each always has ups and downs. It is the joy of the ride!

Love Elder Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment