Monday, June 6, 2016

God is a God of miracles; I see His hand in my everyday life.


I miss my Austria so much. I feel like I left home and I miss it so my comfort zone of "home". I’m an Austrian missionary. Sunday was nice we had stake conference in Stuttgart, I loved being in a big city again I miss it so much. 











We had a member appointment; which was nice. 




I miss those times so much in the temple, I know the very next possible change I have to go I’m gone I’m going. I miss being able to just feel the peace there and god’s love for me as an individual and child of god. So much noise of the world but there I feel important and valued. I hope never again to take for granted the temple ever again. I kick myself for not willing to go more. It’s like when you eat something for the first time like it but are not allowed ever to have it again... or who knows rather when you can have it again.

God is a God of miracles; I see His hand in my everyday life.
Love,

Elder Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment